Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Former/current PCDJ users... - Page: 3

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
You shouldn't have any trouble selling that controller, I use mine with VDJ.

I guess I got a much better deal than you did with the upgrading pre release offer.

That is a lot of ching for sure.

Mensajes Tue 09 Nov 04 @ 4:31 pm
Apopsis: “Enough with this Visio..”

That's why many of us are here. However, this thread is entitled “Former/current PCDJ users...”

WirelessDJ: The original PCDJ Red was intuitive, well designed, and stable as hell…I love that program.

So true… "I love[d] that program" too, but my new love is VDJ.

WirelessDJ: “When [Jorgen] left the company, Visio started from scratch and wrote PCDJ FX. What can I say, it is NOT the same software.”

I remember finding that out from Oakie—I think it was him. Many of us were asking for a master tempo feature for Red, but he told us that it couldn’t be done because there was another developer working for V!$!O (thought I would conceal the name a bit).

mp3rick: “Jorgen is writing a new program that is quite hush hush called Reflex.”

Is this DJ software?

Vantinedj: “I still feel swindled by PCDJ…”

I can empathize with your feelings…

Apopsis: “think we [can] move forward...”

We have moved forward from our darkened experiences with V!$!O to a bright future with VDJ!

OO

Mensajes Tue 09 Nov 04 @ 6:49 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
I honestly figured that most who dabble in this knew, it really hasn't been kept a secret. Just the details and interface have been kept secure. Some know a lot more than others including me, about this.........if you know what I mean.
There is a forum with a few interested followers who's curiousity is equally peaked.
Its been the talk on ProDJ in a big way and initially was hinted that MB in Vegas and NC&B would also be the debut.
But it didn't happen, nobody really knows why. The program just wasn't ready I guess.

I dunno, but with the leaps and bounds of VDJ lately I predict this to be a banner year for program sales.
You just never know what is coming next, can you say 2.06? Sure you can....

Mensajes Tue 09 Nov 04 @ 7:29 pm
keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Mensajes Tue 09 Nov 04 @ 9:43 pm
Hello everybody,

I might come after the war here, but this topic has just been brought to my attention by visiosonic's people.

Even if this board has long be known to be uncensored about other software's talk, either in good or in bad, you must be carefull that no untruth is told though.

Not everybody who buy the software will sign in in the board.
That's true for us, and certainly is true also for visiosonic.
Furthermore, 10.000 customers is a normal figure, no doubt about that (you'd be surprised to know how many we have ;).

Stephane Clavel
Atomix Productions CEO

Mensajes Wed 10 Nov 04 @ 11:09 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)