Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Mac Trial

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey everyone, my friend recently downloaded a free trial of Virtual DJ for his PC and loves it, so I thought I'd give it a go. Is there a trial version for a Mac? Thanks in advance.

Mensajes Mon 12 Nov 07 @ 12:50 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Currently no, maybe in the future:)

Mensajes Mon 12 Nov 07 @ 8:20 am
alfdj2Home userMember since 2007
Where i can dowload the trial for mac? ...version 5

Mensajes Mon 12 Nov 07 @ 5:00 pm
There is currently a public Mac beta available for licensed users only.

We're working hard to get the final release out asap, and there will be a demo soon afterwards.

If you buy the software now however (version 5 for windows OR version 4.3 for Mac), you'll get version 5.0 Mac for free when it's released!

Hope you guys come onboard with us and keep checking back regularly. Things are moving fairly quickly now. ;)

- VT ConQuest
(Visual Turntablist)

Mensajes Mon 12 Nov 07 @ 5:12 pm
Conquest

Sounds great.

Any thought on how far away we are from the Full Mac release?

Very eager. Looks great

Mensajes Mon 12 Nov 07 @ 6:12 pm
automagp68 wrote :
Conquest

Sounds great.

Any thought on how far away we are from the Full Mac release?

Very eager. Looks great

It'll definitely be worth the short wait.

Unfortunately the perception if "short" is relative, and I can't comment either way as it's come back to haunt me as badly as dj-in-norway's infamous VDJ version 4 countdown timer of '06... hehe ;)

I just hope to be "giving thanks" soon. =)

Mensajes Mon 12 Nov 07 @ 6:40 pm
Just to make sure i read that right...you get both the Windows version and mac version for one price (when Mac becomes available)?

If you buy the software now however (version 5 for windows OR version 4.3 for Mac), you'll get version 5.0 Mac for free when it's released!

Mensajes Mon 12 Nov 07 @ 11:37 pm
when you become a pro user (after purchesing the software) all the updates are free, and your aloud to run vdj on 2 computers of your personal useage (meaning that you own the computers be it mac or pc or one of both). this means that u can't run the mac versoin and your friend run the pc vertion as this would violate the usage agreement.

Mensajes Tue 13 Nov 07 @ 2:05 am
Thanks for all the replies. Sadly, I don't have $400 to shell out on some software right now. Is there any time frame as to when a demo/trial could be released? Weeks, months?

Mensajes Tue 13 Nov 07 @ 2:54 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)