Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: vestax VCM-100 midi controller

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

wbricePRO InfinityMember since 2006
Does anyone know anything about this controller? It looks like it could be a mixer and midi controller. I think the Vci-100 looks cool but it's just a controller but has a really cool fader. this one the
vcm-100 doesn't seem to have a fader with a curve. I'm lost any help would be good. Thx

Mensajes Wed 14 Nov 07 @ 12:31 pm
kkorposPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have the VCI-100, and it works great. I have been using it with Traktor. I don't own VDJ, I am waiting for the final version of the Mac 5.0 before I purchase it. So, I can't comment on it's use with VDJ. However, it works perfectly with Traktor. I do like the fader option, it works nice, the platters have a nice feel. It's a solid machine, not cheap plastic, this thing is made of metal and it feels really sturdy.

Mensajes Wed 14 Nov 07 @ 3:29 pm
tuxxlPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hello !

It also works very nice with VDJ with Mac and PC version. The only thing missing is that platters are not completly supported.
It used like Total Control one : only one function assigned. Not like Traktor where you can use the upper portion to scratch and the lower portion to pitch bend your songs.

VCI-100 is a really nice product.

Mensajes Wed 14 Nov 07 @ 11:11 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)