Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Sunfly book's

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

dose anyony have a PDF or work doc print out for the entire Sunfly collection 01 - present? Charlie

Mensajes Thu 15 Nov 07 @ 6:32 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
charlie

you will find what your looking for if you get a copy of "karaoke songlist creator" by airwer, has what your looking for and theres a demo version with limited capabilities but will give you an idea, if that dont come up trumps but a google out and that should bring a few returns for you...

Tayla

Mensajes Thu 15 Nov 07 @ 7:12 pm
Cheers T,

But i did think of this however all my tracks have the SF0001 etc code before them so putting them in order is a nightmare thats why i asked if anyone had a PDF or word doc already. charlie

Mensajes Thu 15 Nov 07 @ 9:31 pm
hi charlie

do you want sunfly in alphabetical order or disc1 / disc 2 etc...bugger i'm confused again

Tayla

Mensajes Thu 15 Nov 07 @ 9:50 pm
Dear Tayla, In Alphabetical order the only problem that i have is that they all have the SF code in front of the artist name so putting them in alphabetical order is impossible in less you sit n delete the code reference from the beggining of each one but that would just be ridicules for the entire collection of SF.

Now do you understand! PS I would of put Alphabetical order in my first post if i could of spelt it, thanks.

Mensajes Thu 15 Nov 07 @ 10:02 pm
A spell check would be good idea on this forum!

Mensajes Thu 15 Nov 07 @ 10:02 pm
hehe

right i've got a job on my hands digging out some old software that i used ages ago, it will mean some hard graft for you, putting all your sf files into a seperate folder pressing a button and then its bobs your aunty lol...back in about an hour

Tayla

Mensajes Thu 15 Nov 07 @ 10:43 pm
Are you been serious? if you have a resolve it would be ausome

Mensajes Thu 15 Nov 07 @ 11:17 pm
hehe

nah i was just taking the pi$$, kidding, can't find the disc but this is the software i used http://www.latshawsystems.com/Products.aspx take a good look round the site and their home page most of it is freeware, should find what your looking for...cheers

Tayla

Mensajes Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 12:28 am
charlie

have you gettin' round to using the software? any problems?...

Tayla

Mensajes Sun 18 Nov 07 @ 7:05 pm

Mensajes Thu 12 Jan 17 @ 12:11 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Well done you just bumped a 9 YEAR OLD thread

Mensajes Thu 12 Jan 17 @ 12:19 pm
Never to late !

Mensajes Thu 12 Jan 17 @ 10:12 pm
but it doesn't give the SF Code

Mensajes Mon 26 Mar 18 @ 10:46 pm
Yes, it's too late.

Locked by AMAHM

Mensajes Wed 28 Mar 18 @ 9:42 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)