Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Please Help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have 2 vdj systems running amazing I just put together a third system & I’m have major problems .All my computers are custom build for vdj they are all rackmount pc’s with great specs this new system as I always do is work with it before taking it out on the field & for two weeks now I’m still have problems I hope someone can guide me in the right direction.
Problems
1- Once in a while when I go to close the program a window pops up & tells me that the system has not recovered & it is suggesting restarting vdj.
2- When I do restart vdj all my files are gone but yet they are there on the hard drives
3- Some video files load perfect & some video files wont load to the full file for example the file is 4 minutes long but it only loads 1 minute of it but yet on the other 2 systems everything works perfect
So for now I hope someone has some suggestions.
All my hard drives are cloned so all files are the same my specs for the pc’s are very good on this pc the specs are actually higher than the other 2 pc’s.
Specs:
Quad core, 2 GB memory, ati 1950pro 512 GB, dac3, gigaport ag soundcard & 3-750 GB sataII hard drives.

Mensajes Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 2:59 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Hi djmariog,

Sorry to hear about your problem, but may I ask you if you are using the dac 3 with this set up. If you are, it seem that this might be a problem. There was a post started last week on the similar lines with some user havin problems with dac's and VDJ5 that you are havin. I may be wrong

I can't remember which page of the forum it was posted on but see if you can find it it's quite a biggy.

Jimmy b

Mensajes Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 4:01 pm
I don't think it is the dac3 because the controller works perfect & I also have the dac3 on all systems I forgot to say that all systems are all the same except for the motherboard because the newer the pc the better boards are available............

Mensajes Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 4:09 pm
I was told to try 5.rev4 still some videos don't load all the way I also try to play a vob file through wmp & they don't play but I have k-lite player also & all vob files play fine any suggestions PLEASE HELP?????????????????

Mensajes Sat 17 Nov 07 @ 12:01 am
Once you have installed 5.5 you must completely clean the registry to roll back to 5.4 I have had many problems with 5.5 and the only cure was to uninstall, clean the registry and reinstall 5.4 Just reinstalling 5.4 will not remove the problems that 5.5 causes

Rusty

Mensajes Sat 17 Nov 07 @ 1:35 am
I think your right because when I installed rev4 all the the setting I had done in rev5 stayed the same so how do I completely take everything out & start fersh all over?

Mensajes Sat 17 Nov 07 @ 3:19 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
On the Infos pannel in the config , there is a button "reset to factory settings", click on it.

Mensajes Sat 17 Nov 07 @ 3:36 pm
Yes I know that but that only does the setting I want to take evrything out not just put the setings back to factory I want to take anything that vdj put in there & so it does not remember anything & start fresh again also why can't I get the vob files to work with wmp & on the other systems they work pecfect?

Mensajes Sat 17 Nov 07 @ 6:18 pm
This is getting very fustrating can anyone please chime in & help?????????????????????

Mensajes Mon 19 Nov 07 @ 3:03 pm

Mensajes Mon 19 Nov 07 @ 3:21 pm
By doing this will it make the prblem that I'm having with vdj work? I want vdj to work not so much the videos to be able to just play also if I want to add video codes how do we do that & do you suggest to do that?

Mensajes Mon 19 Nov 07 @ 5:49 pm
Depends what videos you want to play, personally I don't like codec packs, I think they introduce clashes and conflicts, the nimo codec pack was responsible for some foulups way back.

So, if you want to play vobs, it's either install one of the vob players like windvd, powerdvd etc or the x pack I mentioned above (this is not a codec 'pack' as such, it's just it's name)

If i wanted to play divx then i'd install the divx codec.

Generally, if a file will play in media player, it 'should' play in VDJ. Vobs will NOT play natively in mediaplayer, you need to do the above.

Easy way to find out at no cost is to install the free trial of powerdvd/windvd :-

http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/download/trials_1_ENU.html

Mensajes Mon 19 Nov 07 @ 11:27 pm
I did it & still some videos are runing perfect some just don't load all the way there has to be an answer for this I have two other systems runing like clock work I just can't figure this out it is driving my crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mensajes Tue 20 Nov 07 @ 10:32 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)