Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: ASIO help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have just brought an external sound card....however the sound card is NOT an ASIO sound card

is there anyway I can install ASIO drivers to run the sound card....

at the moment i have virtual Dj Home 3.0
and i also have a mk1 with the DJC version
but i am looking at getting timecoded vinyls so i need an ASIO sound card...which here in South Africa has been impossible to find...
and will my basic Numark DM950 mixer be ok to work with timecoded vinyls or do i need a special mixer

and lastly what turntables would you recommend that are not to expensive...and if i need a different mixer what mixer would you recommend

thanks ALOT david

Mensajes Tue 20 Nov 07 @ 12:20 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
why not check out the mk2 console it features an asio card and timecode support

plus you get the latest home edition with the posiblity to upgrade to pro

at a discount

Mensajes Tue 20 Nov 07 @ 2:24 pm
i did take a look at it....
the only thing is...would it not be ALOT cheaper just to get an ASIO sound card
and turntables
than an mk2 and turntables

Mensajes Tue 20 Nov 07 @ 2:59 pm
yes it would be cheaper if for example you buy maya44 or u46se as a soundcard both tested by many vdj users of this forum.
But you need a pro edition to work with tcv so a good solution for you is numark virtual vinyl wich has everything you need souncard+tcv+cue pro edition wich is exactly the same with vdj look here :
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/hardware.html
TCV do not need a special mixer to work so if you are happy with your mixer keep it.

Mensajes Tue 20 Nov 07 @ 4:04 pm
HI , I HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY TIMECODES I HAVE 2 TECHNICS (LAST MODEL) , I HAVE MK2 CONSOLE , AND LAPTOP TOSHIBA QOSMIOG35, SO MY PROBLEM IS I OPEN THE SOFTWARE AND EVERYTHINGS IS OK , I CHECK IN CONFIGURATION AND SAY 100% VINIL , OK , AFTER 3 O 4 MINUTES THE MUSIC STOP AND I CHECK IN CONFIGURATION Y I GET 0% AND NOT SIGNAL , I HAVE TO REPLUGING THE USB CABLE FROM THE MK2 CONSOLE FOR THIS WORKING AGAIN , BUT AFTER 3 MINUTES O WHEN I START SCRATCH THIS HAPPEN AGAIN ,,, PLEASE HELP ME . I TRUST IN VIRTUAL DJ.

Mensajes Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 3:17 pm

Mensajes Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 2:32 pm
Try reinstalling the drivers for the sound card again and let windows do it. Check in Device anager and see if there is no ? mark for the driver. When the driver is not installed for the sound card, it will not work properly. Try unpluging the usb wire and then repluging back in and start the program and configure the time codes

Mensajes Fri 07 Dec 07 @ 12:29 am
Hi i cant seem to find pricing on virtual vinyl where can i find that kind of info

Mensajes Sun 16 Dec 07 @ 3:54 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)