Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: ESI U46 SE - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
no, I just try now again, but nothing!

Mensajes Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 11:50 am
You can't successfully install drivers for a device which your computer isn't picking up properly. When you turn on the U46 SE (making sure it's plugged in via USB and the button on the front of it is pressed in) the red LED on the device should light up, Windows should then make a sound using your default sound device alerting you that you have attached a new device, assuming you have uPnP enabled. Only if this is the case will installing drivers help, I'm using this card from Thomann with Vista fine.

Mensajes Sat 15 Dec 07 @ 6:53 pm
yes, of course, this is the case!
when I turn on the u46, the red led light up and vista make an alerting sound...
then??
I try to install downloaded driver or cd driver, but installation is incomplete 'cause vista doesn't find my device and this doesn't work. so, only control panel is installed but it's disabled.
how do you proceed??
thank you andrew

Mensajes Sun 16 Dec 07 @ 5:46 am
When you connect the soundcard, does it appear under Device Manager's sound and devices tree?

"You can open Device Manager by double-clicking on the System icon in Control Panel, choosing the Hardware tab, and clicking Device Manager."

I've found that it doesn't always get 'connected' even though it's drawing power. Sometimes moving the soundcard around whilst it's plugged in can help it get detected.

Mensajes Mon 17 Dec 07 @ 11:43 am
hi andrew,
when I connect the soundcard, it appears under "other devices" in device manager, not in device manager's sound. when I connect u46, Vista makes a device sound "impossible to connect device". uPnP is enabled. so, I try again to install device drivers, but, after preparing installation, there is a new window that say "to finish the installation connect your device to this computer and turn it on.", then say "click next, after connecting device". so, I just connect my esi u46 se in another usb port and turn it on and then I click next, but setup doesn't find my device and return to the previous esi setup window, and I can not install my driver.
can you help me?
bye,
ps Happy New Year!

Mensajes Mon 31 Dec 07 @ 8:53 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
My guess is your using the most current driver, it installs differently then older ones. I believe all the drivers will work with the current u46 model or older-revised models that have a 60 in the serial number. Try installing 1.016, it just installs easier with no need for plugging or unplugging the u46 at all. The new one requires you to disconnect and then half way during the install reconnect the u46, maybe due to changes in vista, i'm not sure but give it shot.

Mensajes Mon 31 Dec 07 @ 10:29 am
Hey guys. I might be a little offtopic, so please don't chew my head off. I also have the U46SE and FS2 time coded vinyl. And I tried to configure my setup with a demo version of VDJ. They seem to work but the bad thing is that they work only in relative mode, and there's a big pitch difference between the turntable and the software. The signal is 0%, the waveform all messed up, but it works (can't explain how). Anyway. My question is. Does the VDJ time coded vinyl work in absolute or relative mode? How's the soundcard getting along with the VDJ TCV?

Mensajes Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 5:51 pm
DjFellaPRO InfinityMember since 2006
dear vinylkillsmp3 :-)

the U46SE don't have any phone inputs. but you work with the timecode cds which you can download free from the vdj webside. the U46Se only has line inputs :-(((

Mensajes Mon 03 Mar 08 @ 3:32 am
PLS HELP deejaytati yahoo

Mensajes Mon 03 Mar 08 @ 5:41 pm
dude what the heck is your problem, you were told to stop spamming and you have put this response on every topic in here, please stop or your accout will be locked.

Mensajes Mon 03 Mar 08 @ 6:12 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)