Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: serious u46dj issue

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ok i have had the u46dj for quite a while.

its has had this issue for sometime now and i just played thru it.

for some reason sometime i get waht sounds like pops and static and you hear it mainly on bass kicks.
i played thru it for a while and it will come and go. now it seems to be hppening more and more.
it has done it with and without tcv.

i think it could have something to do with the laptop i am currently using possibly something with the usb port.

i can play for hours and it wont do it then next time i turn it on it starts right off. but if i close and re open vdj it stops temporarily.

if anyone knows what this could be or has had the same issue please get back to me.

i would try on another pc but cant until i get the new one built.

gauge

Mensajes Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 1:48 am
Try Safe Mode and Overclock if they are checked uncheck them if they are unchecked try checkin them.

Mensajes Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 7:33 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try to dissable your wifi and bluetooth ,
aslo
have you made any recent hardware changes?

you should check that your hardware is not conflicting with the u46

common offenders are wifi , video or the onboard sound

you can learn about checking for conflicts here
http://www.helpwithpcs.com/upgrading/change-irq-settings.htm

Mensajes Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 7:56 pm
k i am gonna try it out in a bit and i will let you guys know what happens

Mensajes Sun 25 Nov 07 @ 3:42 pm
ok so i tried the safe mode thing... it will play fine then when it starts getting staticy i can click or un click safe mode then hit ok and it will fix the problem temporarilly then start up again. i thought it was a power issue b4 and bought an ac adapter for the u46 and it didnt fix it... i tried plugging in my webcam as well as my u46 today got a bandwidth error... could that be the problem when only the u 46 is hooked up? all i know is it had me about to throw the u46 across the room

i tried over clock too... no affect

Mensajes Sun 25 Nov 07 @ 11:51 pm
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
this is no real solution... but when it happens to me i quickly open the u46dj console and change the buffer number to something other than its current setting (the option with 2,3,4 as options) (and i'm running .18 drivers)

i dont know what causes the problem, have checked all my IRQ things and all checks out. it happens randomly some nights... not some other nights. but even it happens...usually only once or twice a night and with that, it goes away in like 2 seconds if you can pick it up quickly.

kedar

Mensajes Mon 26 Nov 07 @ 11:35 am
what are you ayatem specs... it never did it my old desktop that was more powerful than this lappie

Mensajes Mon 26 Nov 07 @ 2:57 pm
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
i'm running 2 gigs of ram on a 2.1GHZ dual core processor with windows XP ... ati radeon graphics card... whjatever came upgraded from dell. decent system.... it only does that little glitch once a night usually

Mensajes Tue 27 Nov 07 @ 7:23 am
huh... mine does it constantly.. have yet to try it on new desktiop

Mensajes Tue 27 Nov 07 @ 8:47 am
KaymystPRO InfinityMember since 2006
try unsettings it as the default sound card for windows sounds (in control panel)

Mensajes Tue 27 Nov 07 @ 12:15 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)