Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: hurcukes mk2 sound problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

bedaddjPRO InfinityMember since 2006
whats going on everyone. i seem to have a sound problem with my mk2 . first when i try to record a tracks on my computer the sound is very low comppared to other mp3 files i have. and when i update the softwear on my mk2 the headphone controlls dont work correctlly . any idea what i can do. btw i am using vdj 3.4 and the mk2 is connected to my pc threw usb only. thanks

Mensajes Sun 25 Nov 07 @ 10:11 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
have you downloaded pro?

you can upgrade to 5 free if you want to

on sound options you should choose

inputs : none

outputs : headphones

card : mk2

channels : 1/2 main 3/4 headphones

Mensajes Sun 25 Nov 07 @ 10:51 pm
i just did that thanks it works fine. but i still have the problem when i record a file it comes out sounding very low any advise?

Mensajes Sun 25 Nov 07 @ 11:03 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Go to ur herc control panel n set the volume 3/4.. n also check ur pc sound panel for the volume level;)

Mensajes Mon 26 Nov 07 @ 6:09 am
i tried that it wont let me choose 3-4 it only allows me to choose mic or 1-2 . but thats not the problem the thing is when i record . the sound of the file comes out low. the 1-2 port i just use that to go to my amp. in the record option i have-- record from master+mic and its mp3 file at 192 bit rate. any idea?

Mensajes Tue 27 Nov 07 @ 2:44 am
The default factory settings on the MK2 control panel are 1/2 volume for all four channels. What you need to do is adjust the sliders to max for both 1/2 and 3/4. I found this out the hard way setting up for a gig one fateful night (long ago, hehe) - cranked the amp, spent a half an hour troubleshooting, then...DUH! Worked fine after that :)

It's not a bad idea to check your windows soundcard settings in control panel also, but do it with the MK2 attached (the dialog box is different).

One more thing...Try recording from "Master" only, and see if that improves things. You can find more info. on page 50 of the manual. Good luck ;)

Mensajes Thu 29 Nov 07 @ 9:16 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
spinnaJ wrote :
Go to ur herc control panel n set the volume 3/4.. n also check ur pc sound panel for the volume level;)

I was indeed refering to the slider.. i mean make it 3/4 of the total volume..

Mensajes Thu 29 Nov 07 @ 3:43 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)