Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: DMC2 usb conflict (unknown device)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello guys,

Has any one come across a situation where windows xp wont recognize the DMC2 controller? The first time I power up the pc, everything works fine for few seconds, then the DMC2 stops working, the program freezes (Cue LE) and windows popup a message saying that an usb device malfunction. After that it's imposible to make the dmc2 work, and when I manage to make it work, it will do it, only for few seconds again.

Any idea how to solve this problem?

Mensajes Fri 07 Dec 07 @ 2:28 am
Return it for service. Sounds like you got a failing unit.

Mensajes Sun 09 Dec 07 @ 3:22 pm
ok, ty.

Mensajes Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 7:02 am
HA!

DJ Marcel is quick to make fix-fix with the Controller. NOT SO!

Actually, Marcel was with me this weekend when mine started to do the exact same thing. "Piece of CRAP" was said a lot.

Anyways, I finally got it(I know mine is the DAC-2 but I figure they are very closely related) to work on v.5r.5 after uninstalling v.6 and clearing the registry and all the VDJ data files. Then I did a nice new install of 5.5 along with a fresh set of DAC-2 drivers- although it's tagged exactly like my "old" ones prompting me to think no one at PCDJ thinks a new set of drivers is needed. ANYWAYS....

Try that.

Mensajes Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 11:38 pm
LOLOLOL....

you wern't complaining when That young lady with the big boobs was flashing us !!!!!

And I seem to recall we had the dance floor packed both nights using just a keyboard.

HA!!! on you

P.S. Big daddy. On a serious note , The DMC2 is different from the DAC2 the DAC requires driver files, The DMC is plug and enable.

I also re-created your problem on my home office system - I disabled the DAC2 and when I tried to re-enable it it would not work - then I rebooted (sound familiar?) and tried to enable the dac. no-go.

What fixed it.

Auto detecting the port, enabling the device, then clicking on the port in the drop down menu, Then the icon turned green - and everything was happy.

Mensajes Tue 11 Dec 07 @ 1:37 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)