Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Lower volume on the right side channel

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJKosmoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
My right channel plays at a lower volume than the left channel. I have to crank up the volume on my mixer for the right channel to match the left channels volume. Any one else experiencing this?? I am going to do an A/B test with another mixer to eliminat the mixer as the problem.
I will post if the problem follows the mixer or not

I am running VDJ ver 5 rev6
Thanks

Mensajes Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 9:53 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I don't have that problem. In addition to testing the mixer, what do you have the gain set at? In config you can set it to always 0, that might help.

Mensajes Sun 09 Dec 07 @ 8:32 am
you may one of the channels louder because you have the headphones set to that side, and that makes you to listen louder (speakers + headphones) thta happen if the headphones sounds loud, and even you are not listening directly to them, you can hear them.

Mensajes Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 2:24 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
are both of your gains set at the same level?
I always set mine to "Always Zero"

Mensajes Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 3:55 pm
DJKosmo wrote :
My right channel plays at a lower volume than the left channel. I have to crank up the volume on my mixer for the right channel to match the left channels volume. Any one else experiencing this?? I am going to do an A/B test with another mixer to eliminat the mixer as the problem.
I will post if the problem follows the mixer or not

I am running VDJ ver 5 rev6
Thanks

I have also noticed a distinct level difference since installing rev 6. It's not my mixer

Mensajes Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 4:01 pm
Ok, I think I figured this one out
My gain levels are "always set to zero" so that was ok
I finally noticed that when I launched VDJ the software cross fader would go over to the left channel
Now I just center it when I start and now both channels are the same
I would still like to know why the software fader creeps to the left channel

Mensajes Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 3:07 pm
Wow, that's strange. I've been messing with r6 for a little while now, but nothing like that has happened. Hmmmm...

I do have a workaround to use until you get more input on the issue, though.

Seeing as you're using an external mixer anyway, if you go into config and set your crossfader to "disabled," you'll get equal output through both channels, regardless of where the crossfader is set. Hope this helps until you figure out what's going on. It probably wouldn't hurt to just leave it that way anyhow. Good luck ;)

Mensajes Fri 14 Dec 07 @ 3:12 am
Exellent idea discjockeydoc, thanks for the tip.
I will look for that option and probably take your advice and leave it set to disabled all the time
Bottom line is that it does not really hurt anything as long as I remember to center the fader before I start
Peace!

Mensajes Fri 14 Dec 07 @ 2:49 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)