Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: what rom drives read cd+g

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

what rom drives read cd+g, is it also posable for them to write a cd+g jsut so i have a back up, i like to always back up everything two or three times but, yea i know its a bit of a waste of time and cds and external harddrive space but at least i'll never have to bye it again. ive seen some that use plexor and sony, what your alls take one it. if posible a part # or a link would be nice, thanks

also ive seen several places to get cd+g's from but what your preferances ive seen
sound choice
sunfly (but from what ive seen there in the UK and im in the US)
acekaraoke
jsut to name a few

just tryin to get into karaoke and video abit at the same time but i think karaoke will start coming faster

Mensajes Sun 09 Dec 07 @ 9:02 pm
I've heard very good things about Plextor CD/R drives where it concerns cd+g read/write, I don't think there's a particular model number though. Try newegg.com to find them. You can use a program called Audiograbber (it's freely available on the net) to rip your cd+g to mp3+g for use with VDJ, once you get your drive. Personally, I use ZIP files because they are easier to manage, and VDJ plays them as is, once you set the codec for ZIP.

SoundChoice is the industry standard as far as discs go. You should have the foundation and bricks packages to get you started.
You can find them at this link.
Good luck ;)

Mensajes Fri 14 Dec 07 @ 4:12 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)