Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Virtual Vinyl output from PC Soundcard possible?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

themiskPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hello to all!

Today I purchased Virtual Vinyl and I'm very pleased with the way that syncs the real world with the virtual.
Is it possible to use Virtual Vinyl Box for Timecode Reading and my PC Card for output, without external mixers as I'm an owner of a Numark Total Control also?

Regards
Themis

Mensajes Thu 13 Dec 07 @ 3:19 pm
You dont need even your pc card for that.Just on confiq sound set up select inputs timecode and on outputs select headphones.
So select witch output of virtual vinyl box you want for prelistening and wich for master output.
Now when you want from total controll you can choose wich deck you want to pre listen and you can use tc as a mixer.
By the way because of your name have you got any relation with Greece ?

Mensajes Fri 14 Dec 07 @ 10:06 am
themiskPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Giorgo se eyxaristw gin apantisi sou!

I found the solution moments after the post, but I was a bit pazzled for some time because I had in mind another set up (using my Audigy 2 card for output). I didn't wanted to involve my analog mixer to the setup because the Total Control as a mixer works perfectly. Now the setup works very nice!. Also my SL1200 MK2s got back to work. Is there any way of passing the sound of a real vinyl to virtual dj via Virtual Vinyl Box without bypassing to analog mixer?

Yes, I live in Athens and I'm mixing for fun from 90's. I'm not a pro DJ.

Mensajes Fri 14 Dec 07 @ 4:01 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)