Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Audio stalls for a few secs then continues

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi all, 1st i would like to say this product is fantastic but i have a small but serious issue with it that i would like to sort out.

I have just downloaded the 20 day trial version and i am running it on a macbook pro through bootcamp.

The problem i am having is that every so often the whole machine stalls for a couple of secs intermittently without any warning and just wondered if anyone else has the same problem or knows what i need to do to remedy this. The program does not appear to crash

My setup consists of.....

Virtual DJ version 5.0 r4 or 6

2.2 ghz Macbook Pro 15"
500gb Lacie Firewire 800 External Drive that is partitioned to be 100gb ntfs for windows only (rest is all formatted for mac)
Numark Total Control Controller
Native Instruments Audio Control 1 usb soundcard

If anyone can offer any advice as to how i go about sorting ou this problem before my demo expires then i will purchase this software for sure as it does everything i need and very well except for the stall problem.

It is on Windows Vista Ultimate but with everything fancy switched off for best performance.

Thanks in advance.

Mensajes Tue 18 Dec 07 @ 6:25 am
what reduce the latency on your soundcard, and, ajust performance settings within VDJ

Mensajes Tue 18 Dec 07 @ 2:51 pm
yeah i am tinkering with the settings at the moment but i just can't quite get a balance.

this program is imho so much more user friendly than traktor but i gotta get it to run right before i can afford the outlay. This is my first attempt at going away from pioneer cd decks into digital mixing.

A bit off subject but if i buy do you get the mac version or is it pc only?

Mensajes Tue 18 Dec 07 @ 4:34 pm
Yes you get the MAC and PC version. It's well worth the purchase

Mensajes Tue 18 Dec 07 @ 4:50 pm
Ah thats great as i would much prefer to use it on the mac side as they seem to be a lot better at dealing with audio in real time but didn't think there was a mac version 5 available as yet. Thanks for your help on this but, it is still freezing up for a few secs at the moment. I just wish i could sort this as other than that, it's great.

Mensajes Wed 19 Dec 07 @ 7:51 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)