Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: icdx platter pops up video screen

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'm using VDJ 5.0 rev 6 and I get the problem with the video window popping up when i touch one of the icdx platters occasionally. It will also reset the pitch of the track loaded and occasionally reset my hercules mk1 console. It is happening at least once or twice in a 3 hour set most of the times I get around it by making sure the next song is looped in early enough but sometimes it can be abit frantic changing the settings back. This happens to mp3 files only.

I tried to post in the forum further down where this was a known issue but the forum was closed and that was about 6 months ago. Is this issue still be worked on or was it thought to be fixed?

Cheers
grug

Mensajes Wed 19 Dec 07 @ 4:56 pm
grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
grug wrote :
I'm using VDJ 5.0 rev 6 and I get the problem with the video window popping up when i touch one of the icdx platters occasionally. It will also reset the pitch of the track loaded and occasionally reset my hercules mk1 console. It is happening at least once or twice in a 3 hour set most of the times I get around it by making sure the next song is looped in early enough but sometimes it can be abit frantic changing the settings back. This happens to mp3 files only.

I tried to post in the forum further down where this was a known issue but the forum was closed and that was about 6 months ago. Is this issue still be worked on or was it thought to be fixed?

Cheers
grug

Nevermind, got the answer that it's still being worked on.

Mensajes Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 4:33 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Are you using only audio files ? No Video. No Karaoke. ? Then disable the Video features. Go to the Config->Video tab and DISABLE video using the button at the top of that panel.

Mensajes Sat 22 Dec 07 @ 12:05 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)