Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ DON'T RESPONSE

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i think it's a bug when u are useing vdj with the bcd3000 and i hit one of the keysboard keys vdj will stop playing and will not response to any keys on the bcd3000.to fix this i'l have to go to sound setup and use sample then vdj will start playing it happen many times

Mensajes Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 4:40 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
can you describe exactly what you're doing to reproduce this problem in numbered steps?

Mensajes Fri 21 Dec 07 @ 2:00 am
yeah i hav da same problem...ive posted this problem in other forum as well but sadly no response.
newys i own a bcd3000 and vdj 5 rev6....this problem occurs after 20-30 minutes of playing..the music stops by it self...nothing happens from midi controller i.e bcd3000...music just freezes...to correct it we hav to change the option for soundcard from ASIO to simple latency...wen u do so..the music plays then u can change it back to ASIO sound card..but this iis a big problem...i also tried using simple configuratin rather then advanced in bcd3000 control panel...its works well for around 40-45 mints..but then it stucks again..

Mensajes Tue 08 Jan 08 @ 2:44 am
Same problem here. I'm using vdj 5 and everything works fine for about 10 mins then suddenly it just freezes. I'm wondering if I should switch to Asio 4 all, but then the headphones output might not work properly.

Mensajes Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 1:21 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)