Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: mixer to vdj

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

roger11Home userMember since 2007
Hi im looking to buy vdj professional but i dont wont to buy it and find out that i need to buy more equipment for it.
I have a mixer and rca wire with red and white plugs at one end and a 3mm jack at the other end.So am i right by
thinking that i can plug the red and white plug into left channel red and right channel white of my mixer and the 3mm jack into the headphone
socket of my laptop then go into the sound setup in virtual dj
inputs none
outputs external mixer
soundcards mono seperated
output channels left deck:left channel right deck:right channel

and then play my mp3's on vdj's decks and vdj's mixer is controlled from my mixer

Thanks

Mensajes Fri 21 Dec 07 @ 3:06 am
you could do that although with just 1 red and 1 white cable you'll be running away in Mono

my best suggestion to you would be to see about splitting each of those cables again so you can run your sound in stereo through your mixer. but yes you could do what your looking to do using the professional version of this software without having to spend big bucks.

Another suggestion is you could buy an external soundcard like the Maya 44 USB and use the outputs from there to run straight regular RCA cables from the soundcard to the mixer and always have a possibility of adding CDs or TTs decks to your setup.

Mensajes Fri 21 Dec 07 @ 3:45 am
roger11Home userMember since 2007
Thanks for that info,much appreciated.
I forgot to mention that my sound card is a soundmax is this a decent enougth card and would i connect the master of the mixer to my suroundsound systems aux in for the speakers in my home?
Thanks

Mensajes Fri 21 Dec 07 @ 4:52 am
anywhere on your surroundsound system should be fine roger. Aux, CD in, video in, TV IN. anyone of these would work to get the music from your mixer playing on your home system ;)

Mensajes Fri 21 Dec 07 @ 5:07 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)