Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Outa Hand

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

VDJ is the only viable program for me to use my 4500 paper wieght with. When is there going to be Stable support. Ive seen a monkey stand on his head with a basketball between his legs that is more stable then beta 3. I could not even delete a cue point tonight in my livingroom with out it locking up. I would use 4.3 for the mean time but that wont even read my Id3 tags. and no one on here could firgure it out. This is getting insane. I continue to miss my cds day in and day out. When you cant even delete a cue point with out your machine locking you got problems. Its a bran new MAC Book i bought it has nothing but VDJ on it. When will see some kind of stable support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mensajes Fri 21 Dec 07 @ 5:24 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
a beta version is a test version which is not fully complete for you to try out before the full release so you can get used to it

there are bound to be a few hickups , thats the nature of the game unfortunately

all the bugs will be worked out of the betas before the final release

do you get any error reports when it locks up?

Mensajes Fri 21 Dec 07 @ 5:35 pm
Yes
I have reported them in the report thread. It seems that almost all the issues i am having revolve around whenever i try to do just about anthing when a song is playing. Especially when trying to look at a tag.

Mensajes Sat 22 Dec 07 @ 9:04 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)