Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Delay problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi guys,
I have MK2 and I'm trying the VDJ Demo now. But I have a big problem that may convince me not to buy the full version.
Basicly what happen: I start VDJ, everything works properly but after couple of songs (about 10-15 minutes) there is Delay of the MK2 Controls. For example when I touch and release cue button, I can see that the the song start instantly, but the sound comes after i release the button (like 1/3 seconds delay). I try a lot of combinations with performence, ASIO drivers, ASIO for ALL... Many other things are different but this problem is everytime. I found that when I minimize and maximize the delay disappear until next couple of songs. So may be the problems might be related to the OS which is XP SP2 (fresh copy). The system is laptop HP Pavilion5000, CoreDuo 1.73, 4 gb RAM 667 (windows handle only 3), nVidia7400, HDD Hitachi 250 GB 5400 8 mb, and MK2 as a sound card and internal mixer/headphones.
So one more time I'm looking for help seting up the OS, cause I already try- Safe mode, Overclock, all latency and etc.

P.S. The VDJ Console edition doesn't have this problem.

Mensajes Sat 29 Dec 07 @ 8:47 pm
I had some similar problems with mine. I would make sure you have the updated drivers. I no longer use mine due to that reason. I am using a Numark DJ iO until I get my new setup next week, then I will be using time code.

Mensajes Mon 31 Dec 07 @ 2:38 pm
Well, for some reason my Hard Drive colapse :((factory defect). Now with the knew one and fresh OS I start testing the Demo again. And I still have that problem. After 10-15 minutes - everything delay. The grafics on the screen move on time, but the sound goes with big delay - more than a second! I tried almost everything - OS power controls, Latency settings, Save mode, overclock... I didn't try external power for the MK2. This is not only anoyinh - it's impossible to play like that.
Simultaneously I'm testing the Deckadance - no problem with this issue there.
Anybody?
Should I try Vista?

Mensajes Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 7:05 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)