Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: having trouble

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Ijust bought a Hercules dj console mk2 and hooked it up to my laptop which has windows vista o.s.
now my dj console does not work at all can any one help me

Mensajes Mon 31 Dec 07 @ 6:58 pm
Hi Ernie One!

Can you describe a little more in detail. Can you install the MK2 properly or does the install work but then windows vista does not recognize the MK2 later? What is the error in detail?

Also are you running Windows Vista 32bit or Windows Vista 64bit Version? Because as far as i know there are no drivers for Windows Vista 64bit Version.

Mensajes Tue 01 Jan 08 @ 4:03 am
Hey I've seem to be getting the same problem here i have windows vista home basic and i installed the drivers and i will detect the mk2 but when i do the restart that it aks me to do after it shows up a message that windows didnt detect the usb devise, what i did i opened virtual dj and unplug the usb and plug it and after press the mk2 123 buttoms that are on top and i would just start up virtual dj again i it would work, but as i was trying to today that dont work no more, can some one help, is there any drivers for windows vista home basic that can make my mk2 work again because when i had windows xp it was working perfect but not no more =[ vista sucks.

Mensajes Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 11:23 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)