Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Songs with broken links still appearing in search DB

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have been moving song around.. organizing quite a bit. After everything was said and done I went to the config area and did the "Check, Clean, Fix" options on both my local and external drive. However when I was searching for songs or artist or whatever I would come up with matches that were actually files with broken links. Meaning when I attempted to load them to a player I got an error.

My workaround for this was to remove everything from the search DB on both drives.. and then add them back again. Not a huge ordeal at all but I'm curious.. Isnt this what the "Check, Clean, Fix" option is supposed to do for me???

Am I doing something wrong?

Mensajes Fri 04 Jan 08 @ 11:23 am
Anyone???

Mensajes Tue 15 Jan 08 @ 1:23 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you were using version 4.x before and have completely converted to v5, then go rename your v4 database file.

VirtualDJ V4 database file is located here -- My Documents -> VirtualDJ and called VirtualDJ Database(username).xml
VV and CUE V4 database file is located here -- My Documents -> Numark CUE and should be called the same VirtualDJ Database(username).xml

For some reason, v5 picks up entries from the old v4 DB and adds them back to the new v5 database files.

Mensajes Tue 15 Jan 08 @ 3:34 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)