Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: M-Audio Fast Track Pro

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello,
I have just purchased the M-Audio Fast track Pro sound card.
Can someone please help me to set this up correctly?
I installed the drivers that came with it.
Should I see it in the drop down in config in Virtual DJ?
What are the setting once it sees it so I can have two seperate channels on my mixer being used.
Preview & Play
Do you have to alter audio settings in Winows XP?

Thank you very much in advance.
Great software...

Mensajes Fri 18 Jan 08 @ 11:21 am
you won't see the souncard by name, but you will see the Asio driver, choose that, also you right above that you will see where you can choose your mixer settings

Mensajes Fri 18 Jan 08 @ 4:57 pm
DGeePRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey lallytunes,

I have a terrible time trying to get my M-Audio Fast Track Pro up and running the first time. No matter when I try and use it, the control panel never sees that it is connected the first time. I always have to connect then reconnect the module before the M-Audio control panel recognizes it. It won't appear in the ASIO driver list unless the M-Audio control panel, knows that it is there. So whenever you connect up the module, open up the M-Audio Control Panel and make sure that it says "connected" before you fire up Virtual DJ.

-DGee

Mensajes Mon 21 Jan 08 @ 8:54 pm
kzanardPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Pat, have you been able to figure this out yet? If not, I can show up early again this Wed and you can try to hook up your laptop to my rig and see if it recognizes my M-audio card. That would at least let you know if it is the sound card or your laptop.

~ Kevin Z

Mensajes Mon 28 Jan 08 @ 11:15 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)