Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: vdj 5 rev2-3-4-5-6 ?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

why is it that i am having problems that i never had with ver 5.0 what did you guys do?

Mensajes Sun 20 Jan 08 @ 10:49 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What sort of problems do you experiance?

Mensajes Sun 20 Jan 08 @ 1:17 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes do tell in more specific manner;)

@Sky..hehe do i see correctly. wow u have all the icons:P

Mensajes Sun 20 Jan 08 @ 1:23 pm
well first off a.s.i.o driver is always in beyond logic i have tryed everything even diferent versions and the second thing is lets i am playing out a song on the left deck and cueing up on the left i will load the left deck and then start time code as soon as i grab my record to set cue the sound jumps from the left deck and then everyone can here what i am playing on the right befor i even start the mix its weird i have never had this problem and its not good and the third thing is the pich changes on its own it moves like its trying to keep in sync but i like doing that my self but ya i am lost do you have any ideas my setup is hp compaq presario laptop 1.8 dule core 2gig ram 250 gig external hard drive with vista i use the herculese with external mixer numark matrix 3 mixer to numark tt200 tables um and thats about it oh and the audio skips ramdomly everyonce in a while... i am gessing thats cus i cant get asio to work properly..........ps sorry for the long msg

Mensajes Sun 20 Jan 08 @ 6:13 pm
sorry i messed up i was in a rush typing that msg playing a song on the right deck and cuing on the left deck i said a few to many lefts on the last msg my bad

Mensajes Sun 20 Jan 08 @ 6:53 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
About the Asio thingy.. Have u try to use the mk2 Asio instead of asio4all (I assume u have this, no?)

Mensajes Sun 20 Jan 08 @ 11:30 pm
Asio 4 all is the cause of thisproblem not VDJ , what buffer sizes do you use?

does it work with the hercules drivers?

Mensajes Mon 21 Jan 08 @ 7:11 am
i have tryed it with just wdm on herc but it still soed same thing i am useing 32 sample rade in and out and i am not using the hard where buffer i am also now using ver 5.0 and not have any ov thoes problems just a random skipping of music

Mensajes Mon 21 Jan 08 @ 8:48 am
Ok try to raise that buffer size and go to options > performances and set to fastest and autolatency untick overclock and safemode.

If this fails please use the hercules drivers and you may wish try it with the built in asio driver , asio 4 all used with the herc is a hack of sorts and works for some machines only.

Mensajes Mon 21 Jan 08 @ 8:56 am
i tryed it it works but tcv sound digital i dont know and still get a little skip here and their

Mensajes Mon 21 Jan 08 @ 2:50 pm
and when i anilize videos on ver 5 why dont the bpms ever stay as soon as i shut down they all reset

Mensajes Mon 21 Jan 08 @ 2:55 pm
or not thanks alot

Mensajes Fri 25 Jan 08 @ 10:46 am
dj_d_crayz wrote :
and when i anilize videos on ver 5 why dont the bpms ever stay as soon as i shut down they all reset

Is the software closing correctly if it is not shut down correctly information can be lost.

Mensajes Fri 25 Jan 08 @ 1:00 pm
i close virtual dj the same way every time i hit the x in the top right corner

Mensajes Fri 25 Jan 08 @ 3:19 pm
just go to the options and make sure u choose "other music" for the BPM engine, and disable auto pitch matching.
With the switches from left deck to right deck, it's got to do with the sound setup (input channel & output channel select). try changing altering the channel select options and see

Mensajes Mon 28 Jan 08 @ 3:01 am
If you're still having the "jumping to the other deck" problem, try setting Auto Headphones to "on load" in options. Otherwise, every time you touch the TCV for the other deck, it will do as you said. I hope I understood you correctly ;)

Mensajes Mon 28 Jan 08 @ 11:26 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)