Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: DAC 2 / Numark Cue Problems

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djianlPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi

I have tried to install a friends DAC 2 onto my laptop to use with the latest version of Cue but sadly I can't get it to detect the DAC.

I have installed the DAC2 drivers from the PCDJ website in the correct order, the DAC 2 works fine with my very old copy of PCDJ Red 5 and appears on COM 8 in the settings on Red.

If I go to activate the DAC 2 in Cue I don't get any error messages but it just doesn't seem to activate/detect the DAC.
In the options I can choose auto detect, usb, or COM 1-5 - I have tried all of these and then clicking activate but all to no avail.

Non of the buttons do anything and the display doesn't show the time so it's definately not connecting.... any ideas???

Was trying to demonstrate it to my mate so he'd purchase a copy

Ps my forum language appears to have gone into german... errr help!!

Mensajes Fri 25 Jan 08 @ 11:28 am
djlexPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You might want to try to go in control panel, system, hardware, device manager, ports, then select the dac's port number , right clik, choose properties, then click tab port settings, then click advanced and change the com port number for the dac 2 to the lowest one available

Mensajes Fri 25 Jan 08 @ 11:42 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Look in the Info tab... are you using version 5.0.6 ? If so, there is a bug in that version that does not function correctly with the DAC-2. If you want to demonstrate it, have him download the VirtualDJ demo, it will work with it.

Mensajes Sat 26 Jan 08 @ 3:21 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)