Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Repair TTs

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

skillaPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Good day

I got married recently and had to pack up some of my stuff.

I took them out of the boxes a few weeks ago and tried to play them but one of my TT (a NumarK TT200 pro) plays for a few mins and then stops.

I know its the internals causing the problem since I tried switching cables, records, etc and it still doesn't play. The TT icon on VDJ spins backwards, stops spinning and does a few other 'tricks' when this happens. Anyway I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on getting this fixed. As I mentioned I know its the internals, since I hooked up a regular record and tried playing it direct to the mixer. I'm hearing it on the needle but not on the mixer.

I don't want to carry it to a technician since there are no good ones here (they scratch up your stuff, take long to give it back and it still doesn't work)

Also it IS under warranty, but I bought it from topdjgear.com and I had so much trouble with these people that I'd rather void the warranty than have to call them back.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

TIA

Mensajes Mon 28 Jan 08 @ 4:42 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Mon 28 Jan 08 @ 6:52 am
skillaPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Thanks. I just sent a message to them

Regards

Mensajes Mon 28 Jan 08 @ 12:32 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)