Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Please help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have used vdj for the last 18 months without any problems, infact my back says its the best thing in 21 years of djing i have ever purchased (yep even better than my ole faithfull 1210's and crates & Boxes of records).

I had a virus attack my pc and found the only way to erradicate the problem was to restart my pc , reloading vdj, updates and new drivers.

Since restarting VDJ i have experienced some problems (please excuse the descriptions its the easiest way to explain)

erratic clicking noises whilst playing deck a or b, very noticable on quiet sections or vocal only

audio bar runs but is jerky, which makes mixing now very difficult and no longer smooth even with beatlock engaged beat falls slightly out of sync. no amount of pitch bend can rectify this. This like i have never experienced before.

I have scoured the forum and tried all suggestions including De and reinstalling drivers & programs, turning off windows update & Norton Live update, but still no joy.

I use a dual core HP laptop and before virus (the good ole days) had no problems at all.

Any help would be much appreciated

Mensajes Wed 30 Jan 08 @ 1:26 pm
Bummer about the virus :-(

The only thing I can think of is to go to config and decrease the reactivity value to prevent the erratic behavior. Maybe this was done in your original install and slipped your mind since the re-install. Anyway, it's worth a go.

If this doesn't work, you might try the registry tool (search this forum for it), then do a clean install after that and see if works. Good luck :)

Mensajes Thu 31 Jan 08 @ 1:20 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)