Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: numark total control and edirol fa-66 please help!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

leeroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi ive just bought a numark total control and i also have a edirol fa-66 sound card basically i bought this item so i dont have to use my decks with the software but i have run in to a problem i think from reading the forums it is a common problem.
I would like to monitor the track thats not playing through my headphones ( like your mixing on the decks ) the numark total control has not got a headphone socket so i would like to use my soundcard to do this, the sound card has no routing software just an asio driver, but it does have a headphone input would i have to buy a splitter so i insert it in the output 3 and 4 on my soundcard ( output 1 & 2 being the master to my amp ) or can i use the headphone output on my soundcard? and if this is ok how would i select the left deck or right deck to be monitored through the software, please have a look at this link for front and rear pictures of the edirol sound card

http://www.roland.com/products/en/FA-66/images.html

Please help as ive bought the numark total control cost me quite a bit and just feeling at the moment i have wasted the money thanks in advance!

Lee

Mensajes Sat 02 Feb 08 @ 4:54 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
You did not waste your money the TC is a great controller. I do not know that sound card, sorry to say, I am sure there is a way to preview your upcoming track. I see a firewire input, is there a USB input? I bet it is all just a matter of configuring your soundcard though.

Mensajes Sat 02 Feb 08 @ 5:05 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)