Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Numark Version Updates

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Does the Numark version either Cue or VV follow the same update release schedule as VDJ? What I am asking is if I had Cue or VV is the latest version (5.0.7) available to Numark users? I am not a user yet but have been comparing SSL and VDJ/VV. I don't like the SSL requirements for video mixing so I have decided on VDJ/VV. I am leaning toward VV because I have heard good things about the VV sound card and Mac usability/compatibility.

Also, how is the latency with VDJ/VV? I have used SSL on audio on my mac and the response from TCCD was instant. Is VDJ/VV as fast? Thanks from an aspiring future user.

Mensajes Mon 04 Feb 08 @ 11:46 pm
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
I can recommend the VV package. You really get very little latency with the VV card if your MAC is up to par.
I can easily only run 1ms @ full performance with my MAC, and that's twice as fast as the fastest setting in SSL.
Update schedule for VDJ and CUE are about the same. The 5.0.7 came out 2 days eralier for Numark this time, but that's not necessarily how it's going to be every time.

Mensajes Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 5:33 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)