Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: 5.7 tech problems

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Already i mentioned that the new Karaoke plugin freezes my gig system completley but last last nights i had a message advising that the software has an error with cc+ please try a recovery. I will have to revert back to 5.6 as this is far more reliable. Why with each issue of VDJ such problems keep arising when we are assured that improvments are made?

Mensajes Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 4:30 am
where did you get the message, I got a shut down message/error when I tried to create a karaoke list with the plug in when i loaded the singer to a player...not sure if it was the first one.....it's a cool feature, and will make a GREAT PLUGIN..but not worth a shut down...I restarted my computer after ...NO PROBLEMS ALL NIGHT...(last night)

My question is how do we retrieve a error report???

I have
Shuttle computer
2gig's memory (on board)
single pros..
I use 2 (WD) external hd's 500gigs each, and one tarabite..(did i spell that right?.. : )
m-audio pro soundcard

Mensajes Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 7:55 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Go to My Documents > Virtual DJ

and open Crash Guard .txt with note pad and please post the text in the file here.

Mensajes Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 7:57 am
thank's that was QUICK................................

Mensajes Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 8:00 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
chriso710 wrote :
Already i mentioned that the new Karaoke plugin freezes my gig system completley but last last nights i had a message advising that the software has an error with cc+ please try a recovery. I will have to revert back to 5.6 as this is far more reliable. Why with each issue of VDJ such problems keep arising when we are assured that improvments are made?

So you are trashing a whole version because a plug-in doesn't function correctly on your machine. And the error you got means that you don't have something up-to-date on your machine.

So, if you simply want to wait on the next version of the plugin, then go delete it from the the My Documents -> VirtualDJ\\Plugins\\VideoEffects folder that way you are not tempted to use it. The file is Karaoke.dll

But it is not something to waste a whole version release on.

Mensajes Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 11:48 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)