Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Maya 44 Blue Screen !!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hey Skyfxl
remember u gave me this thing: runDll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL hotplug.dll
it doesnt work anymore. and now i have the same problem, as soon as i unplug my maya my screen turns blue. what should i do? when i use this \"runDll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL hotplug.dll \" it doesnt show anything.
tnx

Mensajes Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 11:16 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
RunDll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL hotplug.dll should be the exact string for your shortcut

If this doesnt work and your computer keeps blue screening it would suggest that your os is damaged.

Option 1 Do a clean install.

Option 2 : Use Dev Con

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=311272

After you've downloaded devcon, run it and bring up command prompt by typing CMD on start menu > Run , type "devcon status *" in a command window. This will generate a list of all the devices on your system. Look for the line which describes your device. In my case of a maxor hardrive

You would type
devcon remove sbp2maxtor
The "*" at the end is a wildcard and matches the manufacturer

so in the case of a maya i dont own one to test the name but it would say maya or esi in the device list

once you know the string save it in a txt document on your desktop and rename it from .txt to .bat double click this any time you want to remove the device.

Mensajes Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 5:09 am
Thnx for ur response, but:

1st. when i use this RunDll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL hotplug.dll , it doesnt show anything. I have plugged my usb flash, it shows my usb but not my maya.
2nd. i downloaded that Devcon, i unzipped it, run the CMD on start menu, i type devcon status, but doesn't work, (I'm not like u, i don't know anything about computer and these kinda stuff, im studying psychology :) ) so don't expect me to understand what u said. :)

I even reinstalled my maya, but i still get that blue screen. oh i have to say that, not all the time my screen turns blue, sometimes i don't, more often i do get that blue thing. i have tried many ways, like i tried unplugging first then closing its program, or closing the program then unplugging the maya.

there is something here that i don't understand. why sometimes my screen turns blue, sometimes it doesn't?

Mensajes Sun 17 Feb 08 @ 11:22 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Then i think the best option for you would be to do a repair install windows or ask some one to do so for you.

Mensajes Mon 18 Feb 08 @ 12:52 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)