Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: xml skin issue

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I know there have been posts on this before and i have read them and still cant figure it out.
I just put vdj on my PC ( im normally a MAC ) Installed it and it wont let me start the program.

Its giving me the invalid skin xml error that im sure you know of.
So i read the other posts made sure the zip file was open and even tryed inputting another skin from the site into the skins folder. Still no luck.
Id like to get this going. Im sure its something little.
Any idea?

Mensajes Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 9:35 am
I had this once, I extracted the Zip file, then moved it out of the skins folder, so that VDJ would force itself to use the extracted versions. After this, I deleted the skin that was causing the problem. ( If I remember correctly, it was the -VDJ Full- Skin) I proceded to open VDJ, and it selected another skin that didnt have an error. Moving the files back in and selecting the Full skin again from the config menu fixed it for me.

Steve.

Mensajes Thu 14 Feb 08 @ 2:48 pm
still no luck here

Any ideas

Mensajes Thu 14 Feb 08 @ 10:16 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Ok, what resolution are you running your PC at ?

Also, please check the shortcut properties you are running VDJ from and see if it is set to RUN at MAXIMIZED ? If so, please change it to Normal Window.

Mensajes Thu 14 Feb 08 @ 10:39 pm
Its on normal and i am running
1024-768 resolution

any other thoughts?

Mensajes Mon 18 Feb 08 @ 9:38 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)