Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Crash Report, v5.0.6

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Well, I finally had a crash during a gig! Hey, maybe I had it coming.

Here's the report:
Crash ID=0ffdfe2d (date=802162132, version=5.0 rev.6, build=506, thread=Video, dump=fefd0f39, excode=c000001d)

If someone can help identify the details of the problem, it would be very helpful.

What I did that I think may have caused the crash was to open the MK2 control panel while a track was playing because I thought my volume controls were too low (I had reinstalled MK2 drivers recently, and thought I forgot to check this - they default to 50%). I minimized the VDJ window (MixLab 2.0 skin) and opened the DJCPL, then when I closed it, VDJ would not open again, and there was a crashguard button on the task bar next to it, but I couldn't open that either. I guess I now know better than to mess with the MK2 tray application while VDJ is open and playing!

I let the track play to the end (thankfully, it did not stop playing) and did a quick ctrl+alt+del to end VDJ on task manager and did a restart (program only) while announcing a "special request," so nobody knew what had happened except me - gotta think on your feet sometimes ;)

Mensajes Sun 17 Feb 08 @ 10:05 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
That's an external crash which had for consequence to crash the Video module of VirtualDJ.

According to what you made, I guess it was a problem of window switching (conflict between windows) or something like that.

Mensajes Mon 18 Feb 08 @ 7:58 am
Thanks, Cel...Just wanted to be sure :)

Mensajes Mon 18 Feb 08 @ 11:37 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)