Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Mk2 crashing when i use the internet

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hey guys i have a hercules MK2 and Vdj 3.4.....now evreytime i start my internet the mk2 sound card freezes..like all the lights and stuff jus stay light....and i loose all my sound...i dont know what the problem could be..this only happens when i have VDJ running and i start my internet...when i unplug my mk2 and plug it back in it works then i start my internet and it happens again...please help...this is very frustrating...thanx in advance

Mensajes Wed 20 Feb 08 @ 11:40 pm
Oh and one more thing...when i use the crossfader i can hear a distortion in my headphones...which is verybad...it's a loud distortion...any tips guys..please help.

Mensajes Thu 21 Feb 08 @ 12:04 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Have u update ur driver to the 2007 ones.. ? What if u off ur internet n start VDJ... Is the same problem occurs??

Mensajes Thu 21 Feb 08 @ 12:22 am
yea i have the 2007 drivers and the same thing happens...is their some setting i have to fix?

Mensajes Thu 21 Feb 08 @ 12:34 am
Try to uniinstall/reinstall the driver. hope that helps. It seem ur PC is messed up. Do u recently have downloaded some application from the net (not a good site) or adding some new hardware or software???

Mensajes Thu 21 Feb 08 @ 1:22 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
It must be that MK2 and your Internet modem is sharing the same IRQ, you can see that in:
Start>Accessories>System Tools>System Information
What do you use for Internet, what modem? You can try using different USB port for MK2 and modem.

Mensajes Thu 21 Feb 08 @ 8:27 am
i fixed it...it turns out when i have the mode to 'mixed Mp3" it messes up and now i have on "normal" and evreything works fine...it hasn't crashed since........now can some one tell me how i can Hot CUE with my MK2 please?

Mensajes Thu 21 Feb 08 @ 12:08 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Can you be more specific about what you wanna do?

Mensajes Sat 23 Feb 08 @ 9:37 am
yea...i wana hot cue like stutter a little...when i press cue it takes me to the start of the song i jus jus wanna make it stutter .

Mensajes Mon 25 Feb 08 @ 8:41 pm
heya, why don't u create cue points in the tracks n use the keyboard shortcut instead of pressing cue on mk2.

Mensajes Mon 25 Feb 08 @ 8:50 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)