Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Karaoke Plug-in Issues

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

First, I want to thank VDJ for implementing the karaoke plug-in. Besides doing wedding and private parties, I have regular bar karaoke shows, so we do a lot of karaoke.

I really don't like to complain when a new plug-in is added. Especially when everyone was screaming to get this plug-in. Unfortunately, I have a couple problems with it.

1. The manual says that the karaoke will load into player one and that player two can be used for filler. That would be great because I use filler music between singers so that it is not completely silent. But, when I click the arrow to load the song, it loads over whichever player is playing my filler music.

2. The karaoke loads and plays instantly. Not a good idea when it is recommended in the manual to let the song completely load before playing (which I usually do). So, now the song starts and then once it is completely loaded, BAM, the volume goes up. Not good! If it just loaded and nothing else, then I could fade from my filler to the song as I have been for quite some time.

3. When the karaoke song is coming to an end, VDJ will not let me start my filler music in the other player until the song goes silent. I usually fade between the two at the end.

Although I do agree that having the singer's list as a pop-up window is sort of a pain, it really isn't that bad. At first I was trying to move it around to get to where I needed. I later found out that I could close it (not minimize) and then go back to the Effects tab and click on the List button to get it back with everything still there. So, I would be able to work with it if these other issues were not there.

Thanks again! I look forward to any help that you might be able to give or possibly seeing these things changed in 5.1.

Tim Breckheimer
Phoenix, NY

Mensajes Mon 25 Feb 08 @ 9:24 am
Ok, so I went over the manual, it doesn't help. Anyone else having these issues? Anyone know how to fix them?

Thanks!

Mensajes Tue 26 Feb 08 @ 7:25 am
I must be the only one with this problem. I've tried it on three computers with the same problems every time. Hmmmm!

Got another suggestion. Maybe you could have an INI file that works iin conjuction with the DLL file. This way we could have the option to do the above suggested.

Anyone from the support team even reading these? Just wondering!

Thanks!

Mensajes Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 6:52 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)