Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: 1st Live outing of CUE!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi,
Just to let you know, I had my first live outing with CUE on the weekend. It went well, very well indeed and I had no problems. This may however have been a fluke??. The following day I opened CUE to fetch the playlist from the previous night so I could post it to my website, but it crashed! then crashed again!
I was lucky this didn't happen in a live setting!!

I have noticed a few things around playlist handling:
01. To save a playlist of the tracks I used, I opend the history for the day of the gig, dragged the songs into the playlist pane and tried to save it.
The "enter file name" box appeared and I entered the filename and hit return. The file was not saved.
02. I tried step 01 again this time i mistakenly right clicked on the selected tracks in the first pane and the context menu appeared. but then I moved the mouse over to the playlist pane and the application froze (the context menu remained open)!
03. I tried step 01 again, this time the playlist saved, but it didn't appear in the playlist directory structure in the left pane. I had to restart CUE so that the playlist appeared.
04. I also tried to delete old playlists, but no luck.

the best way to handle playlists without all the drama is to do so in the Documents folder.

Also is there a way to "export" a playlist to XML or HTML??

Let me state that I'm not trying to pick faults with the application, just helping to make it better :)

-PS.

Mensajes Mon 03 Mar 08 @ 8:16 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)