Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Freezing up

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djmidzPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I know there have been a lot of problems with the mac ver freezing up when drag a song on to one of the decks, while the other is playing.....but i have a different problem..Sometimes when i switch one of my decks effects to flanger, the music keeps playing, but it shows the thinking icon(spinning wheel thing) and i have to do a force quit, because nothing works after that happens....has anyone heard of this problem?any ideas? thanks MacBook pro....2.4ghz intel with 2g of ram

Mensajes Mon 10 Mar 08 @ 9:40 pm
this has happened to me several times actually...and it really doesn't matter if it's flanger or not. I've noticed if i'm trying to do too much like effects on one deck and
effects on the other and sync and loop all at the same time then it locks up...music still plays but locks up. I always have a "stand by" song loaded on my cd player in case something funky happens.

Mensajes Mon 10 Mar 08 @ 9:57 pm
Oh ya ...same here. If i try to use the sync lock button...the music skips and drags. I dont use it much so its not a big deal.

Mensajes Mon 10 Mar 08 @ 10:07 pm
mark..are all your files m4a?

Mensajes Mon 10 Mar 08 @ 10:12 pm
no.....those are ok. It's only the mp3 files.

Mensajes Mon 10 Mar 08 @ 10:18 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)