Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: having problems with version 7

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

awax5PRO InfinityMember since 2007
whenever i switch my headphones with my console it fades to the other deck and also my headphones play into my live session......this only started once i downloaded the latest verion....did not have this problem with version 6.
what should i do?

Mensajes Fri 14 Mar 08 @ 11:42 pm
This issue has been discussed at length in the forums. Begin by reading this topic.

Mensajes Sat 15 Mar 08 @ 12:49 am
i read that forum and still i do not have a clear understanding of what actually i should do to correct the problem. is there a way taht i can go back to the v6? i did not have a problem then.....or do i have to up date my firmware?
all help would be appreciated....

Mensajes Sat 15 Mar 08 @ 2:00 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Try using the 4.1 soundcard option. U only updated or reset ur firmware if the controller or audio die. Also install the latest driver if u have not done so. If u really need to have v6, u have to contact support for it. User on forum can't be much help.

Regards.

Mensajes Sat 15 Mar 08 @ 3:07 pm
spinnaJ....how do i do the soundcard option that u were refering to?
i would like to try that if i could possibly fix my problem.....
thanks

Mensajes Sun 16 Mar 08 @ 1:28 am
Hi Awax5, below are the 4.1 settings that may help u. It was taken from the thread that doc refer to. The first post. N thanks to brian n cstoll for their findings;)

discobrian24 wrote :

Now to get the mk2 to work Exactly as it did in rev 6 here is the settings you need to make:

Input: None
Output: Headphone
Soundcard: 4.1

Select the Mk2 in the soundcard dropdown box

Output channels: Master - Front (which is 1&2) / Headphones - Rear (which is 3&4)

This way will allow you to use the mk2 headphone selector for cueing and such and you put your main output out of 1/2 on the back of the mk2.

This doesnt explain the settings for TCV or TCCD but I am sure they will be added here by someone who has these.

I am only doing this personally to help those out who use just the mk2 for the soundcard and use the headphone selector on the front of the mk2.

Hope this solve ur problems:)

Mensajes Sun 16 Mar 08 @ 4:13 am
let me be the 1st to say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was exactly what i needed.....i really thank you guys for your help........

Mensajes Sun 16 Mar 08 @ 11:49 am
NP, Glad that sorted;)

Njoy.

Mensajes Sun 16 Mar 08 @ 3:26 pm
Thanks Spinna

Mensajes Mon 17 Mar 08 @ 2:24 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)