Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Video Output

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

zaxtPRO InfinityMember since 2006
How do you output video to a single monitor without viewing the VDJ deck on that monitor?

Mensajes Sun 16 Mar 08 @ 7:27 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
So that your monitor is just a video I take it??? Like this?

Select the video output on the config page to Window and then resize the window manually to fit your whole screen.

Think this should do the trick. There may be other ways however, but i'm not sure.

Good luck...(",)

P

Mensajes Tue 18 Mar 08 @ 5:51 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
sorry pionara for butting in just want to add something if i can

your lappy/pc must have a dual video card, if it doesnt i'm afraid your stuck, if it has make sure you connect the link from your lappy to the monitor before you boot it up, you may have to make adjustments from single to dual picture on your lappy, then go into vdj config and on the drop down window near the top select the card of your lappy, and just to the left tick the box, crikey hope i explained that lot right.... hehe

hope it helps

Tayla

Mensajes Wed 19 Mar 08 @ 4:18 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey tayla. No bother on the hijack...hehehe...:o)

However, I was under the impression that zaxt didn't actually have another monitor, and was just looking for a full screen video on the machine that he was actually using. As such, there wouldn't be a link to another monitor?

Keep spinnin'...(",)

P

Mensajes Wed 19 Mar 08 @ 6:09 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
oh bollocks, sorry pionara, think i read it right but it just got scrambled when it went through my brain, ok back on the medication again

Mensajes Wed 19 Mar 08 @ 7:07 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)