Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Mk2 and vista

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Help needed, I have recently upgraded to a laptop with vista, have downloaded the drivers and installed my virtual dj, but dont hae any control thru my mk2, the lights are on cue and play, the virtual dj progam is there, but nothing???
I have read thru the forum and cant find what im doing wrong?? This is driving me nuts

HELP

Mensajes Tue 18 Mar 08 @ 5:42 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what version?

Mensajes Tue 18 Mar 08 @ 7:38 am
im using home edition

ive tried to reload with the drivers from hercules.com, now when i try and start up the program it asks me to plug or unplug and plug in my console, then i do so and nothing happens?? i dont seem to get any direct x error either.

Mensajes Tue 18 Mar 08 @ 9:00 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
So the controller part dies? Can the audio part be used? As u using the DJC edition, what exactly did u do prior to this to happen other than just upgrade to the new lappy? Not sure this also affect the DJC edition as i koe the problem arise when using with the Latest Pro edition.

So u already have the latest driver for Vista. Are ur DJC edition the latest 3.4.1?

Mensajes Tue 18 Mar 08 @ 1:14 pm
ye im using 3.4.1 still i get this msg about connecting and reconecting my console, another msg i got was 'an invalid argument was encounted.
now i get no sound from the console, just play and cue ights on, and ye i have downloaded the latest vista drivers from the hercules site.grrrrrr

Mensajes Wed 19 Mar 08 @ 5:07 am
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Make sure you let the MK driver install and just ignore all the Vista driver messages.

Uninstall everything 1st. Including the MK2 from Hardware.

Run the MK 2 Driver then plug in the unit. Now ignore all the Windows Vista prompts as these will disappear hen the install is complete.

Install VDJ 3.4.1.

Have Fun

Mensajes Fri 21 Mar 08 @ 10:30 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Sat 22 Mar 08 @ 10:17 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)