Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Video crashing still

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm curious how this s happening still. I still have random crashes since the up grade to 5.07. There was no changes to the specs. I can't pin point the problem outside of the video side of things. I can run audio just fine. I glad others are getting resolved but I don't have a clue.

don't want to hijack someones posting but since his was resolved I figured I just jump in and continue with the same problem.

I did do a system installing to internet

Mensajes Fri 21 Mar 08 @ 11:20 am
So what I've researched so far the crashing can be do to invalid folder. The problem is that I don't use virual folders or any other non personal folder. I have the same folders created for the last 4-5 years. So I don't know where to beging problem solving.

Mensajes Fri 21 Mar 08 @ 11:39 am
Is ur issue like the one I experienced last week. I went to a folder while on automix and vdj just disappeared and shut down with no crashguard?

Mensajes Fri 21 Mar 08 @ 5:47 pm
I was on automix not even home and came back to a crash. Did the same thing while I was sleeping. So no, I wasn't around my computer when it happened. I home getting ready to work tonigh and I'm testing the water with the automix running as we speek at work. Hopefully, its still running by the time I get there.

Oh, One other note. I'm also doing the random transition at the same time. I pre selected certain folders with a variety of codecs to get a grasp on it.

I;m off to spin, will let you know the outcome.

Later and happy spinning tonight to everyone.

Mensajes Fri 21 Mar 08 @ 9:04 pm
Ya know what come to think of it my little crash also happened with the Random Transitions runnin on automix. I personally ran rev 6 last nite for the first time since rev 7 came out as I was afraid lol.

Mensajes Sat 22 Mar 08 @ 12:45 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)