Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: i'm proud of myself...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
well well well.....

thank god, he gave me good neighbours....
A few weeks ago i get my eyes on a forum about selfmade speakers.
well....I build 2 of these hornspeakers. Because I had no specification of the 15" speakers I had , I had to test them first in a selfbuild case.

after testing them i found out that it was possible to build 2 of this horns (just a bit smaller).

I finished them today and tested them a few minutes ago..
pffffff........aiaiaia my ears are hurt. (peeeeeeeeep).

now it's waiting for better weather so i can test them outdoor.

Maybe someone else buid there own speakers.
let me know what you build and what your opinion is.

Mensajes Thu 16 Dec 04 @ 7:02 am
Security forces have started erecting boom gates and barricades on DJJBs beachfront as they brace themselves for a boisterous speaker tests

Metro Police have issued a "friendly reminder" to DJJB "to keep the audible activities within the parameters of the law and to be considerate of other DJ's".

Last night, A record 350,000 decibels was emitted from a pair of DJJB custom built speakers horns

Metro Police spokesman Alex Wright told The Independent on Saturday that police had started to implement an elaborate security plan for the his house as early as Friday.

"Some roads on the house have been closed with concrete blocks, and sound absorbing foam has been set up on strategic access roads to control sound pressure levels in the area," he said.

He also warned that if DJJB took excessive amounts of decibels to the area, he would be arrested and have the drivers confiscated. "The same goes for any DJ playing loud music with VirtualDJ, we don't tolerate you digital freaks".

He also commented "DJJB will be charged with disturbing the peace, and if they engage in excessive sound generation he could also find themselves in trouble."

"All we are saying is: enjoy your speaker tests but be considerate, do not blair them too loud." he also said "I want to say to you again that you have been warned and that we will show no mercy to any DJ who breaks the law," he said.

Cele said this at the launch of his department's Hearing Safety Partnership with organised labor and business leaders on Friday.

hehehe just kidding bud
WirelessDJ

Mensajes Thu 16 Dec 04 @ 6:05 pm
WHAaAaAaAhahahahahaha
whaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

Mensajes Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 12:30 am
hey i wanna a pair of those trouble causing speakers

Mensajes Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 2:18 am
keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
damn djjb, you're a master of all trades. I'm impressed. I couldn't make a speaker to save my life. Luckily, I do know how to turn the power on to my computer. And I know how to click on the Virtual DJ icon to make it open up. That's about it.

Mensajes Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 5:49 am

Mensajes Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 7:23 am
DJJB,

You have nothing to do?

Mensajes Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 11:11 am
well...........I'm a verry bussy man.

Mensajes Sat 18 Dec 04 @ 12:42 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)