Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Search doesn't work

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

fincamanControlleristMember since 2008
Hello All, I have been using V4.2 of Virtual DJ for some time. All my karaoke files were kept in one folder so I could just right click on it and choose "add to database" when I searched for a title I got both the MP3 and the CDG file and I had to load the CDG file to get both the music and graphics. I have upgraded to V5.7 and noticed that you can choose to display music files, karaoke files or both in the search results. If I choose music as you would expect it just displays music files and they are all there but if I choose karaoke all the results are not there i.e if I have four versions of the same song I only get one or two. Sometimes I get no search results for songs that I know are there so for some reason it only finds some of the CDG files not them all Can anyone help

Mensajes Tue 25 Mar 08 @ 5:41 pm
There was a search change from version 4.x and version 5.x.. Please register you copy of the 5.07 so you may receive complete assistance of how to get through this. Or you may read the manual that was supplied with 5.7 OR you can go to the SUPPORT link above and download a version of the 5.0 manual.

Mensajes Tue 25 Mar 08 @ 10:47 pm
fincamanControlleristMember since 2008
I am using the free trial download of V5 to evaluate it I have looked at the manual and there is no mention of any different or special methods of searching for CDG files other than telling you that you can choose to display them or not.

Mensajes Wed 26 Mar 08 @ 4:23 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)