Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: cmd list

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Dj DaniPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hey developers, i have a couple of q. for ya :)

* Is there a cmd to send to vdj so that it select for example the 'database' in the folders list?
* And how do i start the right side slot nr 3 for example? In the example code I see

char cmd[32];wsprintf(cmd,"Effect %i",Slot);

so Slot is 1-3, but only on the side where the current plugin is.. so is there a way to start Right Slot nr 2 from a left slot plugin?

and it would be really nice if there were more examples AND some comments of the code.. can't just give out code and hope that the rest will follow another persons way of thinking =)

Mensajes Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 10:20 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Sorry for the delay of my answer, I was busy:
* For you first question, all the commands that you can send to vdj are in the settings with the same name (Keybord shortcuts)
* For you second question, There are 2 things: the Slot and the Deck (also called "desk" by VDJ team)
=> there is 2 decks : left_desk=1 and right_desk=2
but you have two ohers special decks called active_desk=0 and default_desk which take their values between left_desk and right_desk (according to the key "Tab" of your keyboard)
=> there are 3 slots for each deck (the up=1, middle=2, the down=3)

=> So, in the code, these 2 things are divided:
example: if Slot=2 ( get the value with getparam)

char cmd[32];
wsprintf(cmd,"Effect %i",Slot) // equals to : cmd="Effect 2" // equals to the Slot 2

Then you have:
SendCommand(the_wanted_deck,pos,cmd) // send cmd at the deck the_wanted_deck when pos is reached

Finally, of course you can send command from a plugin on the left to a plugin of the right but i don't advise you. I created one using that idea but you need to test everything and show texts to force people, who would like to use your plugin ,to do the correct "put" and to avoid to start other plugin.

If you need more explanations e-mail to me. I began like you (asking questions) and in a few time you will certainly beautiful codes with a lot of commentaries from us.

Mensajes Mon 20 Dec 04 @ 5:58 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)