Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Expensive Upgrade..!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello... I have been using Atomixmp3 (registered user) for a while now at my pub disco night. I am not too impressed with the mixing after paying $59 for this program. I have tested the trial version of Virtual DJ and I think it does a better job of mixing (more options like 4 sec mix, 8 sec mix, instead of last beat and beginning - which sometimes leaves a dead space in between tracks). Now I have to decide wether to pay another $89 to upgrade just to get these few features which should really be in Atomix. Also, the Auto Pitch Reset in Atomix never works, I have to do it manually.
Any comments..?

Mensajes Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 1:13 pm
VDJ is the epitome of digital DJing ecstasy. It’s the pinnacle of DJ software performance. It is the…just buy it. You would be paying a small price ($89) for an upgrade that will take your digital DJing experiences to stratospheric heights!

OO

Mensajes Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 3:24 pm
Go ahead and buy VDJ it's worth the money.You cant beat it it's the best out there.

Mensajes Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 6:01 pm
Brindlefrog. Jump off of your lillypad and catch that fly buddy! It will be the best leap you ever took!

Mensajes Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 9:52 pm
Try buying mixing equipment that does all that VDJ can do. It is an excellent program. I have been a user since the first days of Atomixmp3. The program has many features that only high end hardware boasts for a fraction of the cost.

Oh, and it is just plain cool!

Mensajes Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 10:06 pm
In addition to what ronny582 posted about VDJ, if you compare the price of it to other software that don’t have the versatility, plugins, skins, VST plugins forum and recommendations, superb Support, dynamite Dev Team, etc…you would realize that VDJ is a steal for an additional $89. Therefore, do as vantinedj suggested brindlefrog: “jump off of your lillypad and catch that fly buddy” before the DJ software sharks get you—we were both bitten by the same **DJ shark but VDJ $aved us!

OO

Mensajes Sat 18 Dec 04 @ 5:14 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Vantitive..or whatever you're #$%$## name is. Jump off the LillyPad??? I have a pain in my side. I come to these boards for relief, that was damn funny. I mean I'm still laughing, thanks. Froggy, the software is amazing. I'm an real old school guy and there is no hardware that does what this software does. Unless you want to scratch and feel what real feels like, not much of a need for much hardware. If you're a beginner, start right here and you'll be ahead of any vinyl DJ.

Mensajes Sun 19 Dec 04 @ 2:03 am
V, I don't know why but that freakin' killed me. I'm still laughing. We need more jokes on these boards. No offense #%#%$frog you're question was cool, hope you got an answer.

Mensajes Sun 19 Dec 04 @ 2:09 am
Can support just change my name to V. It is kindda confusing.. :)

Mensajes Sun 19 Dec 04 @ 1:13 pm
Dude, not that bad a name. Just me being lazy and forgetting who I'm responding too. VantineDJ...got it. Although not sure what Vantine actually is...:)

Mensajes Mon 20 Dec 04 @ 11:59 pm
Vantive....I do have to thank you for a good belly laugh. The jump off the lillie pad...:)))))) Cracked me up. I'm a corporate guy...Dude you have a typo on your damn good complex website. It is really complex so congrats. "DJ's that can adapt to any situation at amy time"....Who the hell is Amy? Although I remember an Aimee. Strange spelling but worth the grammer problems. :)

Mensajes Tue 21 Dec 04 @ 12:10 am
I spell checked the heck out of that. Thanks... I'll change it.

Mensajes Tue 21 Dec 04 @ 12:17 am
It's a great site...don't know how to make something like that so I'm sure spell check comes after learn HTML, Java, blah, blah...pay someone, I laughed again just so you know. Jump off the Lily pad...what no one else thought it was funny?

Mensajes Tue 21 Dec 04 @ 9:03 pm
I forgot the purpose of this board. Brindlefrog, did you buy VDj yet? AudioRetro.com is a cheap website I started just to post my mixes. No scratching but I've been out of this for a decade and think the mixes show how powerful VDJ is. Sounds like your a starter. Listen to the mixes here and around the net. Digital DJing is a no brainer vs. vinyl. Although Ideally you have the TCV set up b/c nothing feels quite like vinyl other then the sounds of your mixes on VDJ.

Mensajes Tue 21 Dec 04 @ 9:13 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)