Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: problem's when using tcv,no timecode playing???

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

alright...so i droped my dell xps 1330 and am sending it in to be fixed....
so i decided to instl vv on my tower witch is a dell p4 2.8 ghz with hyperthreading .....512 megs of ram....256 meg video card and running windows xp service pack 2
nothing fancy but has alwaysed work for me

i instl from the instl cd i got with vv.... i instl the driver first then instled the software from the cd then upgraded to 5.7 version from the site...everything is fine when option is set to a 2 channel mixer and the computer, as soon as i chose tcv option,, the cpu goes realy high and when i play records and go to auto config...it says no timecode is playing....my wires are fine, my switches are fine....and sound works fine thru the mixer but no sound going thru when tcv option is chosen.....

anything will help.....

Mensajes Fri 28 Mar 08 @ 9:24 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sorry to hear of your issues how large is the wave form on your timecode setup?

Mensajes Fri 28 Mar 08 @ 3:11 pm
actualy there's no wave form...kinda on the side but ...to answer your question...it's a no.....the error says no timecode
i'm running out of things to try.....maby a better vv box driver??? ;)

also ...as soon as i get my lap top back ...i'm gonna post everything,irq's...error messages, configuration and the crash logs ive been getting....hopefully this will be fix one and for all, also ....somebody did get the dell xps 1330 working...so i'm sure i can do it....just hate the assle, i bought this back in january and still havent had a whole week of it working properly, but again...when it works...it works amazingly....so it's worth the assle in the end.

Mensajes Fri 28 Mar 08 @ 5:03 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)