Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Missing You (New Set)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ryankmPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Have you ever wondered what a broken heart sounds like? For me it sounds like this mix. I let someone very close to me go recently. This mix is a musical portrait of my heart at the exact moment she left. It evoked quite a bit of feeling for me. If you've been through it before I think it will do the same for you. I'm really not trying to sound like a sucker, even though I probably do. Anyhow, enough about the inspiration part of this set. This is an exceptionally smooth Deep/Melodic Progressive House mix, no bullshit. It will evoke emotion & relax you. It's a live mix as usual, taken from my slot on the "House Heaven" show on VDJR. If you feel the urge to leave some feedback, please do. It means alot. If your a Dj I'll return the favor on a mix of your own.

Enjoy

Tracklist:
1.) Traffic(Ormatie Remix)--Audionova
2.) In Motion(Michael & Levan Remix)--Arthur Deep
3.) Past Recollection(Storyteller Remix)--Emersia
4.) 6am(Kyau & Albert Remix)--Cressida
5.) No Side Effects(Chad Lewis 60 Minute Makeover Mix)--Adrian Eftimie
6.) I Feel So Lonely(Novacoast Remix)--Matt Van Wyk
7.) The Time Has Come(Marcovitch Remix)--Darone
8.) The Price We Pay For Love(Flash Brothers Remix)--Lustral
9.) Enjoy The Silence(Club Mix)--Dan Daniel & Yvan
10.) Silence feat. Joanna(Simon & Shaker Remix)--Tatana

Just Follow the Link to Listen or DL (The DL is avaiable on the link page under the description & to the left)

http://www.musicv2.com/listen.php?m=46466

Mensajes Mon 07 Apr 08 @ 2:05 am

VERY good mixset, I really enjoyed this one...

Mensajes Mon 07 Apr 08 @ 12:02 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

deep house with a lot of emotion.. great mixset.. I also enjoy.

Mensajes Mon 07 Apr 08 @ 9:56 pm
Nice set, I enjoyed it.

Mensajes Tue 08 Apr 08 @ 2:26 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Sorry to hear about the breakup and I hope things pick up for you soon. Will download your mix at home and give it a swirll.

Keep the chin up dude.

Mensajes Fri 11 Apr 08 @ 2:37 am
I am downloading your mix. I really enjoy deep house music (pretending that I am a connoisseur is a little bit pompeus lol) and I'll leave a comment here later.

Like you I underwent such a breakup with my girlfriend of the time and I made a mix that I have always considered as one of my best ones. It was in 2003. I'll be glad to give you the link you can download it from.

See ya later.

Mensajes Sat 12 Apr 08 @ 3:33 am
Hey Ryan,

You mix is excellent, my congratulations ;)

I far much prefer the first part of the mix. It is melodic, even melancolic, whereas the second part is more... How can I say. It is as if you were out of your "trip" and the music is more complicated to listen to compared to the first 30 minutes. Just my personal opinion.

Anyway, keep going ;)

Mensajes Sat 12 Apr 08 @ 4:23 am
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
even melancolic and nostalgia I had a great happyness in listenning you Ryan ! Thank you so much for all you bring us !

Mensajes Wed 30 Apr 08 @ 11:19 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)