Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: HELP! The controler has not been detected

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey guys... I'm new to this carry on really so any help would be really appreciated.

I just got a basic set up with a standard mixer and Virtual DJ. The problem is that I've installed the Virtual DJ and hooked up the mixer but when I try to start up the software an error message pops up saying. "The controler has not been detected. Please plug the controler and start Virtual DJ again."

Any help on this would be hugely appreciated.

Jamie

Mensajes Wed 16 Apr 08 @ 6:22 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Well it sounds like there was a controller, like the Herc MKII or Total Control, once connected to the PC with VDJ installed on it. Go to config in VDJ remote control and if any controller is highlighted turn it off. Are you using the trial version? If not please register your software....thanks

Mensajes Wed 16 Apr 08 @ 7:14 pm
It's a fairly new PC and I only just installed VDJ on it today... I don't think it's a demo version but I got it bundled in the pack with the ION Desktop DJ Mixing Station so i can't find a serial number with the disk to register it. Also I can't seen to get in to access Config in the program because before I even start the program it comes up with that error message so I'm really stuck in a rut.

On my box it says that it comes with Atomix Virtual DJ (Limited Edition) so how do I go about registering the software.

Thanks a million for any help in advance.

Jamie

Mensajes Wed 16 Apr 08 @ 8:17 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello , what os are you trying to use?

The ICJ01 kit works currently with XP only.

There is no serial number and there is limited configuration as it is a free gift to get you started with the console.

You will need to have the mixer plugged in to use the software with both USB ports plugged into your laptop or desktop.

If you like Virtual DJ / Numark Cue and would like the full version you will need to purchase it separately or you can use the unit with any DJ software which supports dual soundcards.

Kind Regards

Simon Bangs

Ion Technical Support Representative.

Mensajes Thu 17 Apr 08 @ 4:20 am
I have the iMX02 USB mixer. I have also tried to open the software with a backwards compatible XP version... I also have both USB ports plugged in and I can hear sound through the USB Mixer and I still get the same error message.

I would buy the full version if I could even get this one working but I'm having no joy so I don't want to risk spending more money on something that probably won't work with my mixer... IT'S A KILLER.

Mensajes Thu 17 Apr 08 @ 5:20 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Go to start menu right click on my computer and choose manage.

Go to Device manger and check that the usb codecs are shown

If not please email me at sbangs[at]ion-audio[dot]com and i can send you a patch.

Then finaly

Click Config to swap codecs if they are the wrong way round.

Kind Regards

Simon Bangs

Ion Audio Support representative.

Mensajes Thu 17 Apr 08 @ 8:47 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)