Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: how to reinstall the rmx firmware

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

recently download virtual dj 5 rev 7 with full skins and sfx off the net and its replace the firmware on my rmx console !!!! dose anyone know how to reinstall the rmx firmware cheers for any help aaron

Mensajes Fri 16 May 08 @ 2:50 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You downloaded an illegal copy of the software and you want us to help fix your RMX ?

If you purchase the RMX there is a great discount going on right now - better than the MK2 discount - buy a legal version.

Mensajes Fri 16 May 08 @ 3:54 pm
yes i did m8 know i should of just pid the money to download it fom here but if people are gonna put it on the net what would u do!!! o is there alway of fixing this???

Mensajes Sat 17 May 08 @ 1:25 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
huggins1986 wrote :
yes i did m8 know i should of just pid the money to download it fom here but if people are gonna put it on the net what would u do!!! o is there alway of fixing this???

Yes buy uninstalling it and purchasing the full copy at the discount rate it will then work because the correct files will be installed.

Hope to see you with us soon.

Mensajes Sat 17 May 08 @ 5:38 pm
cheers skyfxl i buy it now thanks

Mensajes Sat 17 May 08 @ 5:51 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005

Mensajes Sun 18 May 08 @ 9:19 am
cheers guy but will this work if i buy the full copy its just what ever i ve done its replaced the driver on my rmx console so every time i reload the driver from my trail cd it loads the ones that dont work on

Mensajes Thu 22 May 08 @ 3:21 pm
Yes, as there are users that use RMX with no problem.
Hope to see ya with us soon ;)

Mensajes Thu 22 May 08 @ 4:46 pm
finaly foundout what i have done to my rmx i have replaced the rmx firmware with the firmware from the dj console 1 opps

Mensajes Sun 25 May 08 @ 4:31 pm
huggins1986 wrote :
finaly foundout what i have done to my rmx i have replaced the rmx firmware with the firmware from the dj console 1 opps

Whops, bad move. Were you able to put it back?

Mensajes Mon 26 May 08 @ 6:18 am
no m8 spoken to hercules and and they have no idea howi ve done it lol think i may have to send it back to them to fix cause nothings worked for me

Mensajes Mon 26 May 08 @ 4:19 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)