Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Hercules MK 1 Constant crash issues! HELP PLEASE!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

This problem is beginning to really bother me now. I've spent the last week trying to spot a pattern but havent managed at all. Basically, After any given amount of mixing(the least being 2 mins and the most being 55 mins) either my Hercules MK 1 mixer crashes, the sound dissapears totally and the controls become unresponsive. I then close VDJ and even the desktop sounds are dead. I then have to plug the usb cabel in and out to restart the console which solves the problem until next time. On the odd occasion the sound keeps playing but the console again dies. And occasionally I get a error message saying USB Bandwidth exceeded. Could that be the issue?

Here is my Config Setup:

Input: none
Output: Headphones
Soundcard: DJ Console (note: I have the tried the Soundcard 4.1 option which made no difference)
I have turned safemode off as It resolved a crackling issue I always had, but that didnt seem to cause a problem at first.

Please let me know what you all think, I need to get this sorted as I have a couple of Promo CDs i really need to make!

Cheers Peeps!

Mensajes Sat 17 May 08 @ 12:16 pm
Anyone help :(

Mensajes Sun 18 May 08 @ 11:12 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Hi
You can try to reinstall program and drivers to see if it helps. It can be software or hardware problem with your console also. Hard to tell as I own MK2 version which woks fine. Which version do you use? Register your serial and get the update if it is available for your console.

Mensajes Sun 18 May 08 @ 12:16 pm
Hello Chino0688,

Maybe you have an electric power issue on your USB port.
Have you tried if connecting your DJ Console MK1 to the USB port via a USB hib which has its own power supply would solve the problem?

Mensajes Sun 18 May 08 @ 1:08 pm
Im thinkin that could be a possibilty. ALtho it never used to do it before. I thought maybe it could be to do with the power regulation? Is tehre anyway of allocating more power to a specific usb port?

Mensajes Tue 20 May 08 @ 12:35 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Chino0688 wrote :
Im thinkin that could be a possibilty. ALtho it never used to do it before. I thought maybe it could be to do with the power regulation? Is tehre anyway of allocating more power to a specific usb port?

Don't Know about that, but you can get powered USB hubs, or get a power adapter for your herc.

Mensajes Tue 20 May 08 @ 12:44 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
You can try it on different computer.

Mensajes Tue 20 May 08 @ 12:57 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)