Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Greek Forum

Tema: Need Help -

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Greetings,

Sorry, but I don't know Greek, but I am having some issue i think are from the Greek alphabet in VDJ. I have a greek wedding this weekend and Dad gave me 4 gigs of greek music. Several of the tracks will not play. When I load them in VDJ all it says in the deck is "error". Most of them are labeled with the Greek alphabet. Have any of you ran into a problem because of the characters in the Greek alphabet?

thanks for the help.

Mensajes Wed 04 Jun 08 @ 8:54 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Dad? .. Who me?...hehe just kidding.

Have you tried to rename one of these songs?. Use latin characters for just one of them and try to play it again.
If error comes out again then we are talking about bad files. If the problem prooved to be several Greek characters then you have to make a massive rename, and replace them. I will make a search for you and let you know soon.

PS. Greetings to our Greek fellows over there (including Dad..xexe)

Mensajes Wed 04 Jun 08 @ 12:04 pm
Thanks Dad :)

I'll try this now.. FYI all the files play fine with the Windows Media Player. Last case senario, Keep WMP up in the back ground to play the greek songs and us VDJ for the rest.

Thanks again for the help.

Mensajes Wed 04 Jun 08 @ 12:20 pm
to jeremy g

i can only see a little problem with the greek songs :

if you cant read them (its all greek to you !!) then how will you rename them ?

get somebody who speaks greek to help you

Mensajes Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 3:32 am
alekosgHome userMember since 2003
If you change the "location" in your windows to "Greece" perhaps it works. If it works, you can make it only for the day of the party.

PS: For changing the location: Control panel - Regional settings ........ changing....... and restart the pc.

Mensajes Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 8:22 am
can you upload one that is not working to see what is excactly the problem?

Mensajes Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 3:49 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)